4.06.2022

A Watercolor Rose for Easter

 Hello!

Today I have a really quick and easy Easter card.  I've had this Stamplorations card front on my desk for quite some time, which was one of several freebies I received with an order.  It has sat on my desk, void of attention because well, I felt like a cheater!  

I've now pulled my "big girl pants" on and decided that it makes a really beautiful Easter card!  Actually, I WISH I could watercolor like this!  A sentiment from Reverse Confetti was added.


Post-photo, I decided that it needed a few dew drops, so those were added and I'm really happy with my card!

Hope your week is going well!

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Loll said...

So pretty. Adding a sentiment and a few details is all that's needed with this gorgeous patterned paper. xx

Lisa Elton said...

No cheating here, TK just prettiness!

Cat Craig said...

I agree, its a gorgeous Easer card.

I Card Everyone said...

TK, don't feel one bit guilty - I'd feel guilty NOT USING this beauty - such a gorgeous piece! Such a beautiful Easter card!
=]

Bonnie said...

WOW! I wouldn't feel guilty using this either and the sentiment is the perfect size and font! So elegant!

Mac Mable said...

That card front makes the most amazing card TK....Yes I wish I could water colour like that too my friend x.

Bobby said...

I wish I could watercolor like that too, TK. The paper is gorgeous and worthy of being an Easter card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! Reminds me that I have card fronts too!

Claire said...

So pretty, lovely to be able to watercolour in such a loose and beautiful way. I'd cheat all the time if the results looked like this x

Rosemary said...

Beautiful Easter card, TK!