5.02.2022

Thank you, Teachers

 Hello!

Popping in today with a card -- it's Teacher Appreciation Week, and while I want to thank ALL teachers for their work, this one's for our eldest Daughter.  She's a teacher for 2nd grade currently but has Kindergarten in the past.  She's a wonderful "Uplifter", patient and kind, welcoming to all who come through her door.


This one came together pretty easily - an adorable image and a bit of coloring.  I've had this cute stamp since last fall but kept it for this special occasion.  The sentiment also came from a new set, with some new sentiments for my teacher cards.

I'll be sending this card to two challenges - Time Out #212 - Spring (what's not Spring about bunnies, flowers and a new green hedge?) and NBUS #38 for the new products.

 

Supplies:
   AGW - Teacher Bunny (NBUS)
   SSS - Thank You Teacher (NBUS)
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die

Thank you for stopping by, and I'll try to be back sooner!
(hint) ...maybe tomorrow?
Have a great week!

Hugs,
TK








11 comments:

Loll said...

This is so adorable TK! Your daughter will love it! I appreciate all those hard working teachers out there ... including my son. :) xx

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card for your daughter with the cutest of image and clearly made with love x. Yes it sure does say Spring too TK x.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a darling image - I imagine you'll use it often now that it's left the NBUS mountain, TK! Thanks for sharing at NBUS!! Linda W. Guest Designer

Lisa E. said...

Oh my goodness, TK this is adorable! I recognized this stamp company right away ;) Your daughter with love it!

I Card Everyone said...

I have such respect for teachers, TK and it sounds as if your daughter deserves it lots of it - and this darling card made just for her!
=]

Cat Craig said...

what an adorable card for teachers.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, TK! Yay for your daughter! We need more awesome teachers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute card design!

Rosemary said...

Oh this is just cute as can be, TK! Love those sweet bunnies.

Darnell said...

What a brilliant design for a teacher, TK! I don't remember seeing that image before and I'm so happy you got it and saved it to make this perfect card for your very giving and bighearted daughter! (I've never understood why teachers are not held in the highest esteem when we think about careers.) Thank you for raising her and for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Simply adorable and great coloring too!