8.05.2021

Have a Cool (Birth)Day

 Hello, we meet again!  So glad you stopped by.
Today's card is a fun card for my dad, and not the "usual" for him if I say so myself.


This card was inspired by MFT Slimline Challenge - Beachy, as you might've guessed.  I was opting for the card posted a couple of days ago, then I made this one and then Hubbs changed my mind!

The ink was blended for the sky and sun (tricky not touching and getting green, since I wanted the sun "organic"), then the beach cut with a die, the elements stamped, fussy-cut and Copic colored, then everything placed.  I know this particular stamp set will be well-used for this challenge, but it is what I had!


Hope all is going well for everyone, stay safe and COOL!

Supplies:
   MFT - Penguins In Paradise, Cool Day (sentiment)
   AE - Dotted Border die

Have a wonderful day, and see you soon!
Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun scene you made. I bet it was a big hit too. Cute penguins!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card and love those laid back penguins. Great organic sun and one chilled out and wonderful card TK x.

Ida said...

Very cute. Wow your Copic coloring is wonderful. I have them but so seldom use them as I just haven't figured out shading with them very well.

I Card Everyone said...

TK, I'd opt for that ice cream bar ... not enough shade by the little palm for me!
Too cute - dad will love it!
=]

Bonnie said...

How fun, Tk! A wonderful beach scene with these adorable penguins!

Bobby said...

Great job on the sun, TK. Love your coloring and the fussy cutting is admirable. I'm not good with scissors says the quilter. lol

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, so super cute! Bet your dad loves it!

Rosemary said...

What a fun card, TK! Those sun loving penguins are so cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your little guys, just too darn cute.