8.08.2021

Happy 34th Anniversary, Hubbs!

 Hello!

Another year, another Anniversary, another milestone, another year of wonder!  Today's our 34th Anniversary, and I'll be spending it off-line with Hubbs!


While I WISH we were celebrating it at the beach, we are not... however we are having some fun this weekend watching drag races!  This card came together due to an adorable image in a new set I recently received.  Yes, another cutie from CCC and Anita Jeram.  This was simply stamped, colored, die cut with a frame,  and popped up on the kraft base -- EZ peazy, as some say.

Supplies:
   CCC - A Fox's Life
   GKD - Scripty Sayings
   PF - Diagonal Stitched Rectangle

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
TK

12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Adorable image and wonderful card for your husband TK. I hope you've had a lovely and memorable day?....Happy Anniversary to you both x.....Sending love and hugs x.

Claire said...

Congratulations on your wonderful milestone of 34 years married, gorgeous card in its beautiful simplicity x

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Anniversary, congrats on 34 years ! Your card is adorable. I wish we were at the beach too LOL!

Rosemary said...

Congrats on your anniversary, TK! Your coloring is wonderful!

I Card Everyone said...

TK I adore this AJ image - you've colored them so sweetly! Bound to be a special anniversary wish coming through on that shell-phone! Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and congratulations to you both.

Darnell said...

OMG, how cute is that? I have not seen that stamp before and it's just adorable! Great coloring, TK! Happy Anniversary and many, many more!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary, TK! I hope you had a wonderful day together even if it couldn't be at the beach! Adorable card!

Marina said...

I don't think it's easy - the colouring is beautifully done and a lot of the skill is in knowing when to stop for a card that's simply gorgeous.

Bobby said...

So cute, TK. Happy Anniversary to you and yours.

sandie said...

Happy Anniversary my friend and such a cute card xx

Kim Heggins said...

Happy Anniversary....this is so sweet.