3.21.2021

Friends Don't Let Friends...

 ...get older alone!  Yep, I'm afraid we're all in the same boat - haha.

Welcome, Friends!  It's been a long while since I've been on the blog, or anywhere for that fact.  I hope you've enjoyed your days especially since they seem to be getting warmer.  We're in the 50's to 60's here, bright and sunny with an occasional shower.  Spring is bringing wonderful colors again.

I made a card quite awhile ago now, but I didn't post due to it being mailed to the recipient.  I hope she's gotten it by now, so I'll brave it...


I used an NBUS stamp for the floral border but the die just didn't work for the size of card so some fussy cutting was the order of business.  While this stamp also has stencil layers so you can easily color in different layers, I chose to use Copics and do a quick coloring.  I also had used a color palette from a recent challenge but alas, that has passed.  And a close-up below shows the winking on the flowers (still hard to see) ~


Sorry I haven' been around much of late, something I'm REALLY hoping to rectify but time will tell.  With too much going on, some overtime at work, and subsequent stressors, I'm just plumb tuckered out once I get home and dinner is over.  Needless to say, I miss the blog, I miss all of you, and I hope that you are all doing well!

Supplies:
  PF - Incredibly Grateful
  MFT - Anything but Basic Birthday Wishes

Hugs to all!

TK

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is lovely, TK and I see the winking! We miss you too! Take care of yourself first, we'll be here ;)

Mac Mable said...

That stamped floral frame is so pretty TK and the colour combination looks fabulous x. Good to see you blogging and sending hugs x.

I Card Everyone said...

TK, we'll be here waiting in the wings for you whenever you have the spare moment. This is such a beautiful card for your friend - she'll be grateful for your support - don't we all need it on our birthdays these days? Way to make that pretty stamp work for you!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful slimline design and great fussy cutting. I sometimes find it easier to do fussy cutting then to drag out my die cutting machine anyway so I know it works.

Cat Craig said...

What a wondeful sentiment wrapped in in that lovely floral border.

Bonnie said...

It's good to see you back on the blog and see this pretty card, TK! Love that sentiment and the pretty border of flowers!

Ida said...

Oh yes I received this wonderful card in perfect time for my birthday last Saturday. It was so pretty and I just love the sentiment you used. Thank you so much for making my day extra special.

Rosemary said...

Lovely design, TK! And it looks like the recipient loved it!

Anita in France said...

Delicate and so pretty, TK ... a fabulous spring-time colour palette ... and such a fun sentiment! Great to see you ... not around myself a lot at the moment so I can definitely relate! Hugs, Anita :)