3.24.2021

Marshmallow Hugs

 Hello, Friends!  Popping in for a quick post -- I was able to make an Easter card for my grandson, but I don't have much time so I'll get straight to it!  This is actually my SECOND front panel, as I was in a hurry, decided to add a bit of sparkle (you know from all that sugar) onto my peeps, and well, yep -- muffed up my panel when a large splotch of sparkle jumped right out of my WoS pen!  Urgh!  So here's card #2 ~


And a peek of that "sugar shine"!

(Inside sentiment:  Squishy Hugs, Happy Easter)

I know my grandson will love it, it's a given when he's such a sweet boy!

Thanks for stopping in, and for your vault of love you always leave for me.  I appreciate your visits greatly, you keep me spurred on and challenged to grow -- thank you!

Hugs,

TK

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute. Love the peeps and sentiment.

Viv said...

Great card TK!

I Card Everyone said...

TK I still adore this set! LOve your peeps all sparkled up! LOve the stripes, too! Happy Easter to your sweet boy!
=]

Claire said...

Oh how cute and what a terrific sentiment. Adding the glitter really does look like they're sugar coated. Perfect sweet card for your grandson x

Bonnie said...

What fun! He'll be wanting to lick this card as those peeps look so real!

Lisa Elton said...

I think he'll love it too, TK, those sparkly peeps are super cute!

Rosemary said...

So cute and perfect for your grandson!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card, sweet image and the cutest of bunnies x. Love the sugar coating and sorry about the 'blob' on your first card x.

Cat Craig said...

I love that you made them sparkle!

Anita in France said...

So sweet and cute, TK ... the sparkly sugar is delicious! Hugs, Anita :)