8.18.2026

Thanks, Friends of Unity!

Hello!

Today's post is all about the goodies I received recently from Unity Show 'n Tell Color challenge from July.  I've made 3 cards, so this will be photo heavy, plus they'll be going to different challenges - here they are!

Copic-colored, fussy cut and mounted on an ink-blended panel.  This also fits into their current sketch.

This one was already mailed to the sender of my winnings.  It will go to ~

 

Card #2 ~

Colored, cut and layered, placed over some new pp, then the sentiment added with a handmade layered label.  These next two will go in my stash!

This one will be sent to ~


And finally, Card #3...

Stamped and colored, then cut out with a die I've been itching to use.  The base card was embossed with the largest die of a set, then the red panel was cut with a smaller die of the same set.  Oh, winking of the snow, hat bands and pom-poms, plus adding the twine too!  

Notice those colors?  Also heading to ~

 


Supplies:
   Card #1 - UN Layers of Life: Tiny Moments (NBUS); Splb Gorgeous You sentiment
   Card #2 - UN Cuddlebug Puppy (NBUS), and Cozy Cafe (NBUS) pp; Splb Grand Large Labels
   Card #3 - UN Stay Cozy (NBUS), and Grunge Cuts dies (NBUS); MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles

If you made it all the way through the photos, congratulations and THANKS!  Your friendship, inspiration and motivation are not unnoticed!

Hugs,
TK










11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All three are so well designed! My favorite though is the first one! That is especially beautiful to me!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards! That Center one with the little dog is adorable. Congrats on your win.

Marcia Hill said...

A trio of awesome cards TK!! Your 1st card with the vintage feel is SOOOO pretty...love it! And of course the puppy card and snowmen card are both melting my heart...sweet, sweet cards! Fun post my friend...love all of them!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

So glad you had some quality time with your new goodies, TK. All three cards are beautifully done.

I Card Everyone said...

As much as I adore the snowmen and puppy, Tk, I just LOve your first card: the scallops, the coloring, and the fabulous way you've fussy-cut it out! SO beautiful!
=]

Diane said...

A beautiful array of fun and pretty cards!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner

Bonnie said...

I need to check into this Unity challenge as I love the Unity stamps too, TK! Your vintage flowers are so pretty! The cuddly pup is adorable and your stack of snowmen is such fun! Good for you getting all three cards using your new goodies!

Rosemary said...

What a wonderful set of cards, TK! Each so very unique. Card number 2 stole the show for me. That little puppy is so adorable!

Ida said...

First off Congratulations on winning in the Unity Color Challenge last month. - Great choices for your winnings. Your first card is very pretty. Your 2nd card is adorable. - Also love the Christmas one too. Great job on all of them.

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully colored each of them, and such darling images.

Lisa Elton said...

Grrr, blogger is driving me nuts. So many blogs are not turning up in my reader. Sorry I missed these, TK. They're all just wonderful but the first is my favorite!