I'm officially on a roll! Yay me, getting those Christmas stash cards and keeping on top of the usuals... well, almost! I have to carve away some time for an Anniversary zooming in!
Today's cards will be visiting a few challenges, but I wanted to say that I've been incredibly fortunate lately. First, a Runner-Up at Color Hues #136, then I was drawn at the NBUS Mutual Appreciation post to win a GC from Stampin Bella, plus I won a prize at Unity Show n Tell -- so there's at least two more cards to come - lol! But since I won at Color Hues, and I fell in love with the new challenge colors of Navy & Teal, here's my first card today ~
Stamped in triplicate, colored with Copics (sorry this is the darkest blue I have), inked blending in a sky, framed up, WoS added and glossy to the eyes and buttons. Then, a close-up to show all that shine & shimmer ~
I kinda love this NBUS sweet guy! Thanks, Karen, for the great colors and welcome, Rachel!
And since I had this sweet guy was already on my desk, I decided to make another card and join in on Darnell's IDEAs Calendar, where it's Ink week (as if that first one didn't work also - lol) ~
Stamped, colored and winked, he was then fussy-cut. I then made a forest behind him, matching the dark green cs base, inked in another sky and WoS added for grounding him. I'm not sure where the sentiment tag cut came from, I found it randomly in my scraps and thought it would be a nice contrast. Another close-up of the winked shimmer ~
CAS but oh so fun!
Supplies:
Card #1 - UN Frost Kissed Gratitude (NBUS); PFS Essential Mini SL Frames; Splb Merry Messages bpp
Card #2 - UN Frost Kissed Gratitude, Simple Holiday sentiments
That's it for me! Off to pick the garden, then off to visit Mom!
Have a great, fire-free, safe week! And thanks for the visit.
Hugs,
TK






15 comments:
Those happy face snowman are snow fun! Great cards!
Congratulations on your good fortune in winnnng some challenges and the accomplishment of two fun Christmas cards! Keep up the good work!
Awwww, that little snow baby is so sweet and huggable, TK! I don't think I've seen him before and I love him - and then you made him triplets!! Both cards are inky and so stinky cute and schparkly!! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS and I'm delighted that you used this week's I.D.E.A.S. Calendar! (And long may your good luck continue!) Hugs, Darnell
We're so glad to see you in the Color Hues gallery again. Your three snowmen couldn't be cuter, and your frame adds just the right amount of sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us!
Cute cards, loving the snowmen - great way to use your NBUS too
Kathyk
What a sweet set of cards, TK! You have an eye for adorable snowmen and how to use them to perfection on your cards.
That little snowdude is sooo cute - it's no wonder you had to stamp him in triplicate! and then again as the star of the card! [I love your little wire trees!]
Congratulations on all of your wins, TK!
Awwwwwww...your little trio of ADORABLE snowmen using our challenge colors is perfection TK! Love, LOVE their sweet little faces and all the glitz you added too! Your 2nd card is just as adorable also!! Sweet, sweet cards my friend, and congrats on all your wins!! Hugs. :0)
TK congrats on your wins. Your snowmen are absolutely adorable all decked out in teal and blue. Such an adorable card.
This little guy is so adorable, TK! What a sweet row they make and the Teal and Navy are perfect colors for them! Thanks for sharing at Color Hues! And thanks for putting him on another adorable card! Congratulations on all your wins!
That snowman is so cute I can see why you wanted to continue stamping him, TK. He looks great in all the colors.
Oh my goodness is that snowman the cutest! I love both of your cards, TK and it certainly sounds like you are on a roll. Maybe the lottery is next! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues, I love having you in the gallery.
Congrats on the wins, TK! Gosh is this little snowfella ever adorable! These are sweet cards!
Those three snowmen are so cute! Their little wooly hats look fab in the Color Hues colours too. Congrats on all those wins and thanks for being inspired by the Color Hues colours again! :)
What absolutely adorable snow peeps! I love both cards. The second one with those spikey trees is clean and simple yet full of color and movement. I love the layout, too. I’m so sorry I haven’t been by. For some reason your updates went to spam, so I am now catching up!
Hugs
Jaydee
Post a Comment