Hello!
A quick post today, I have a few chores to wrap up and then the day to spend with Hubbs for our Anniversary - 39th!
A new stamp, colored and cut down, a random strip of pp added underneath and sentiment added.
This'll go to Color Hues #138 - Navy & Teal (as my second card), NBUS #89 and IDEAs Calendar - Ink, for coloring, stamping.
That's it for me! Have a great weekend and thank you for the visit!
Hugs,
TK



16 comments:
Happy anniversary! Great card too 😀
That is a great looking card!
What a great card, TK, love the blues! Happy Anniversary to you and the hubs!
Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs!! Great card to celebrate this special day, TK! xx
Happy Anniversary! Who knew a motorcycle and a gas pump would be such a great choice for the Navy and Teal color combo? But they are, and you've got the perfect sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us again at Color Hues!
Happy Anniversary, TK. Great card for the hubby.
Happy Anniversary, TK & Hubbs! I hope you enjoy the next year as much as all in the past! I am enjoying the card and the way you've used these colors, my friend! Thanks for inspiring us at Color Hues!
Fun and fantastic card for your anniversary, TK! Hope you two get a chance to take a ride!
=]
Happy anniversary (a day late!) to you and the hubs, TK! Fabulous card.
Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs TK! 39 years...that's awesome! It will be 39 for my hubby and I this Fall too! And your card is amazing using the challenge colors...LOVE it!! Does hubby still have a bike? Chris sold his Harley when I was 8 months pregnant with our 1st daughter...shocked the heck out of me!! But anyway, hope you enjoyed your special day together my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Happy Belated Anniversary to you and your hubby, TK! What a perfect anniversary card for a guy! It looks like Kevin's old Triumph which he sold to buy my engagement ring in 1970! Here's to many more happy years! Thank you for linking to I.D.E.A.S. and NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Oh thats such a fun card for an anniversary! Belated best wishes on yours.
Great card - I knew you would get that stamp set! - Happy Belated Anniversary greetings my friend.
Such a fun Anniversary sentiment and card for a guy! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.
Congrats on your anniversary and what a fun card to celebrate! Anniversary cards for guys are really tricky but this is fab, not too shmoltzy! Is that even a word? Thanks for linking up again at Color Hues. :)
TK a belated happy anniversary to your both. I hope you had a wonderful celebration. I love that bike with the gas pump. It’s retro and perfect for a masculine card. My hubby thoroughly approves of your color choices, too
Hugs
Jaydee
Post a Comment