9.06.2024

PFS August Create & Connect

 Hello!

I know I've been absent quite a bit, but I have had a chance to make a few cards.  I'll be trying to catch up with a few posts, so I hope I don't chase everyone away.

I had signed up for another PFS Event but was unable to make it due to family circumstances.  Here are my cards from Class 1, taught by Kim Kesti of Spellbinders, so we used a suite of their products called Gorgeous You - Perfume Bottle die, Flowers dies and sentiment stamps ~
 
 

Designs by Kim -- bold and definitely beautiful!

 

This first design was Heather Hoffman's Make & Take, using the products and I absolutely fell in LOVE with it!  Sorry about the weird angle, but I wanted you to see the silver foiled sentiment.  The second is my take on her card, adding a little bit of color and sequins, but keeping it light.


My take on Lea Lawson's Make & Take -- softer colors and changing out the sentiment.

Thank you SO much for the visit, and I hope you enjoyed the cards!  Have a great Friday!



Hugs,
TK


#pfscreateandconnect






7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards look wonderful and I love your take on the inspirational designs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely CASES! To bad you weren’t able to attend.

Marcia Hill said...

These are all beautiful TK...glad you found time to create! Wish I could afford to participate in all the Create & Connect events...they are so fun and the products are always AMAZING! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

TK as much as I love all of colorful cards, that white on white is just gorgeous! and I LOVE that fancy bow!
So glad you found some time to enjoy that class and products!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

We've had a busy summer too TK. I'm glad to see you getting in a little crafty time. PRETTY makes, my friend!

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous bow and I love that embossed background! The second card is stunning with the darker colors but there's something about white on white and pastels that tickles my fancy!

Loll said...

All your cards are GORGEOUS, TK! I love the layering of embossing and die-cuts. The colours are so soft and delicate ... really lovely. Too bad you weren't able to finish the course. Take care. Loll xx