9.10.2024

PFS C&C August

Hello again, Dear Friends!

I just noticed that I name my last C&C post incorrectly, these cards (and those) were from the August C&C not June.  Oops!

Today's cards will feature the Cozy Blooms set, led by Dawn Woleslagle.  I took a photo with both of Dawn's cards in one photo ~


Both of these cards stayed pretty close to Dawn's lead, using the wide washi tape.


These are are interesting!  These cards were designed by Kristina Werner, and the "woodgrain portion is 2.5"x4.5" but the flowers are wider, so fit nicely in a standard A2 envelope.  They make wonderful little notecards!


This card was designed by Heather Hoffman, and I'm not sure why, but I chose to flip it 90 degrees and a horizontal card instead vertical.  I also used gold glitter cardstock instead of heat embossing the frame.

#pfscreateandconnect

Well that's for it me today -- thank you for the visit!

Hugs,
TK



 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK you really are a straight A student! I love your cards and that you put your own flair on that design by Heather! The colors in that washi are SO beautiful!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty cards!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful cards TK! Washi tape sure has come a long way and definitely makes for gorgeous cards! Hugs. :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! You learned your lessons really well. I’m sure you had so much fun too!

Bonnie said...

This is some pretty Washi tape and you've used it beautifully, TK! I especially love the note cards and the glittery framed sentiment on the third card! You are a star pupil, my friend!

Loll said...

Sweet cards using the wide washi tape, TK. I especially love those pretty bouquets popping out of the woodgrain bag! xx