9.16.2024

PFS C&C August 3.0

Hello again!

Today my post features Majestic Mountains and Trees - oh my!  This class was taught by Heather Hoffman, and mainly featured stencils and dies with only a sentiment stamped.  Here are my renditions of the cards ~


Card #1 featured the stencils mainly, with the die cut trees in addition, and card #2 featured the dies and a press plate impression in around the framed scene.


This card was a Make N Take by Dawn Woleslagle, with a frame cut-out.  I do like the split in the scene that adds more interest.  I left the sentiment off this one, as it may become a masculine card, I'm not quite decided yet...

Another class down, thanks for the visit and I'll be back again with more as time allows.  We have two end-of-season campouts coming up, so I'll try to work around those!

Hope you have an amazing week!

#pfscreateandconnect



 

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great cards. Love that mountain one!

I Card Everyone said...

I like you cards very much, TK - another A+ on your homework!
=]

Bobby said...

I love the mountains in blue and purple, TK. I did the orange and pink and also left off the sentiment. I need to get them posted.

Bonnie said...

Wonderful mountain scenes! Love those die cut trees!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun! Reminds me of the lyric from America the Beautiful... For purple mountain majesties! Fabulous cards, TK!