6.21.2024

There's Just No One Quite Like You

 Good day, Friends!

It seems my life is in constant flux at this time, which doesn't leave much time for creating.  That being said, I have a card that I finished from.... well February!  This card is for a co-worker moving on to greener pasture, but she needed to know that not only will I miss her, but she's been a tremendous resource for me!

Here's her card ~


From the February PFS Craft Event, I started this card but never finished it.  The front is actually two full die-cuts woven together and scored about 1/2" at the time.  It is this score that was glued between the black base and the white inner panel, allowing the die-cuts to form a front card panel.  The sentiment was embossed in white and placed over the small hole, allowing you to stamp or write, without seeing it from the outside.  However, finishing the card and writing in it, I promptly forgot that minute detail, so a bit of my handwritten sentiment shows.  Oops!  I believe she will love it anyway...
Here's a close-up of the dimension ~

This card was a Jennifer McGuire "Make & Take" from the February event -- I love the design!

Supplies:
   PF - Citrus Twist stamp, die, stencil

Thank you for the visit -- have a great day!

Hugs,
TK



11 comments:

Ida said...

Oh how pretty. The colors are so lovely together. Makes me want a nice cool glass of lemonade or limeade. So glad you finished and posted. I bet she likes it a lot.

I Card Everyone said...

TK, this makes me want a pink lemonade with a slice of lime! SO bright and fresh! Beautifully pieced together!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun background! A very summery card for sure 👍

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card, I am sure she'll be touched.

Bobby said...

What a fabulous way to elevate that fruit set, TK. Very dimensional and so lovely.

Marcia Hill said...

Better late than never TK, and really it's the right season for it now rather than back in the Wintertime. (Don't you love how I can justify it being a little late?!! Haha!!) But anyway, it's a lovely, bright and FUN card and your friend is going to love it! Hugs. :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful with the refreshing colors and beautiful message. I love the citrus design!

Bonnie said...

What a fun design, TK! I love the sweet citrus who cares if there's a hint of the message on the inside. I think that adds to the charm!

Loll said...

Sweet card TK! I love the way you've joined the two die-cuts ... what a great technique! And this is such pretty colours. Fabulous card for your co-worker! xx

Darnell said...

What a fun way to make a card open, TK, and your citrus coloring is also fun and fabulous! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

Oh.... I love all of that pretty citrus! This is a marvelous card, TK!