4.01.2021

Congrats (on your new job)

 Hello again!

Today I come with a card for a sweet co-worker -- she's moving "upstairs", and her job will be different, so I wanted to wish her the best.  Here's my card ~


I stamped this with an NBUS stamp, colored with Copics and popped it up over gray.  I wrestled whether to put this on kraft but the gray just made it seem brighter - so gray won!  I stamped the sentiment from a "freebie" stamp and used a label die to cut it to size.  I hope this brightens her day and makes the transition a bit easier.

I'll be sending this to NBUS ~


Supplies:
  MFT - Fairy Tale Friendships
   C&9 - Petite Posie *freebie (sentiment)

Thank you for stopping in, and I hope you have a TERRIFIC day!

Hugs,
TK




10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A new job is scary, but she's going to smile from ear to ear when she opens your darling card, TK! You are so sweet - and these guys would put anyone at ease!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Darling grouping, perfect for a new job card.

Bobby said...

How thoughtful of you, TK. Those critters are adorable and will give her a boost for sure.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and uplifting as she moves to her new job. I know she will love your darling scene you made for her.

Rosemary said...

oh what a sweet little scene, tk and colored perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

She might be moving upstairs, but I think she'll always remember the friend that made her such a darling card!

Bonnie said...

Awesome coloring, TK, and so thoughtful!

Mac Mable said...

I bet they loved it and what a thoughtful and fabulous card TK x.

Anita in France said...

What a sweet scene, TK ... your colouring just brings these little critters to life! Hope your colleague is as comfortable in her new role as these guys appear to be here! Happy Easter ... hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

Your coloring is flawless, TK! Everything just pops using the gray so good call! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell