4.12.2021

Programmed to Party!

 Hello, Friends!  I missed you guys   


I've been tied up with, well life, and have hardly made it to my craft room.  However I knew I had some cards to make so I carved out a couple hours yesterday.  This one will go to my grandson who turns 9 on Saturday.  This will be his second Birthday which can't be properly celebrated but he's a trooper.  I think WE wish he could have a better party more so than he does!  Anyway, onto the card ~


I've had these little robots for awhile, and so decided I'd better use them BEFORE he turns into a teen!  The stamp set and the tic tac toe die are both NBUS and the die a freebie as well.  I decided to let the images stay uncolored, however now that I'm looking at it on my screen I seem to be questioning that decision - lol.  Maybe I'll color them later, since I have a couple days until it'll be given away.  I also used a couple snippets out of my ever-growing basket -- the white stitched bg and the red scrap both.

I'll be sending this to Pixie's Playhouse #400!!!!  and NBUS #25 too.

  


Supplies:
   E by E - Tac Tac Toe
   CB - Mini Bots

Well, thanks for stopping in -- hope you get a little sunshine today!

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the tic tac toe die and these little robots, TK! I hope he has a good birthday even if he can't have a big party.

I Card Everyone said...

Sun's up, and I'm glad to see you back in your playroom, TK!!
Hey, your grandson is going to adore those little robots - bet he might be tickled pink to color them, himself! Maybe a little pack of colored pencils enclosed? Or maybe you need that coloring time, yourself!
Take care, TK!
=]

Mac Mable said...

What a great idea Michele has come up with about adding a little pack of colouring pencils. So glad you found time to craft TK and this card for your grandson is wonderful. Great design, fun and what cute little 'robots' x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute with those wonderful robots. I am sure it will be very much appreciated too bvy your grandson. Great fun card!

Cat Craig said...

Such fun, and I am sure it will be loved.

Lisa Elton said...

Happy birthday to your grandson! This is adorable TK!

Darnell said...

I sure wish they had the schtuff to make this fun card when my grandsons were turning nine! It's absolute perfection, TK! At that age, he just might like to color it himself? Adam and Henry loved being crafty then. I hope life gives you more free time soon, my friend. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

That die was the perfect place to put your darling robots, TK. Loving that little dog robot! I think they look fine uncolored.

Di said...

Darnell's idea is a good one - he might like to colour it himself - it's a fun card anyhow! I like it and wish I'd have had those images before the boys/young men I make cards for grew older.

Hugs

Di xx

Rosemary said...

Fun design for your grandson, TK!

Anita in France said...

This is so much fun, TK ... your grandson will love it (or already does!). How cool are the line art images ... I love them as they are ... and bonus if they could be coloured by your grandson himself! Hugs, Anita :)