3.29.2018

Peeps Offering

Well, here it is, my "peeps offering" to you!  LOL  Actually I take a small bucket of candy to work during holidays to offer others as they come through my office.  This time, I made a cute little tag to help invite others to dive in and enjoy.  This is an NBUS stamp set, and although I don't eat peeps, I have a daughter who has always loved them -- every color, every animal, no matter what -- thus I had to have it!


And a close-up, because those peeps are just too cute...


While I love this tag, it doesn't represent the real reason I love Easter, but I wanna take this opportunity to wish each of you, my friends and readers, a very blessed Easter!  Hope your day is awesome and filled with joy.

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I have, and have used, this same set for a card this Season, TK! Isn't that the cutes sentiment? you know how much I love a pun... and I love your generous heart, and tag, too!
Happy Easter, bunny hunches!
=:]

Mac Mable said...

Happy Easter to You too x What a generous and lovely thing to do to take the candy into work for others to dive in x Such a cute and fun tag x

Cat Craig said...

How nice to put the tag in. Happy Easter.

Bobby said...

Happy Easter to you, TK. The peeps are darling and I must admit to enjoying them once in a while. None so far this year though.

Lisa Elton said...

This made me smile, very cute TK!! Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... so fun and so cute, TK! Wishing you a Blessed and Happy Easter! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa T said...

This is so very cute! Love those little peeps and they are perfect for a tag :). Wishing you a very happy Easter too! Whilst I am here, I want to say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog - I never want to email people directly to thank them, but I do appreciate them so much - they always bring a smile to my face. Thank you xx