4.17.2018

Masculine Birthday Candles and Pup

HOW long has it been?  Well I believe WAY too long since I've been around posting or visiting, life is busy, Spring is under way and my yard and garden need attention, plus we've had a few wonderful visitors from Colorado in a couple of rounds!  We can all relate to busy-ness....but let's get onto the card since I know that's what you popped in for.

Son-in-law #1 (numbered by joining the family) had a Birthday yesterday, and I made this little diddy in a flash since I didn't wanna go empty-handed to a party that I hosted!  We had a joint Birthday party this past weekend to celebrate a couple Birthdays but his first!  It's pretty self-explanatory...


Well onto card #2...  This one's for my Grandson who turns 6 today!!!  Unbelievable!  Such a character and I really wanted a card that matched his personality.  Here it is...



Thanks for your support, I really appreciate your stopping by and supporting me even though I'm not always the most "regular" at posting.  Hope to catch up with all of you soon!

Hugs,
TK



11 comments:

Viv said...

These are really cool TK! The embossed candles are a great focal point - and the little puppy is too cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Both darling, and I'm betting appreciated, too, TK!
It's always good to see you in my inbox!
=]

Mac Mable said...

Good to see you back with these two gorgeous cards. Classy first one and what a fun second one. Love how you did the rear of the dog and the fabulous insert x

Cat Craig said...

TK I love that peek a boo window to the candles, such a good design. And your grand's pup card is adorable.

Rosemary said...

what a fun set of birthday card, tk! love that little pup on the card you made for your grandson... too cute!

Pam Sparks said...

What fun! I love seeing birthday cards... I make a lot for family too! I'm always at the last minute also! ugh. love your handsome son in law card and adorable grandson card!

Bobby said...

Great masculine card, TK, and the dog is so cute. I'm sure the recipients loved them.

Susanne Vargas said...

Awesome guy cards, TK!

Anita in France said...

Cool blues, TK, the shine on the candles is fabulous ... and that dog is so fun ... love how you took the whole design onto the inside! Hugs, Anita :)

Kara Lynne said...

Two great cards for your family! I love your masculine design that is so straight forward and perfect for many men in my life. Your grandson's card is fun and full of attitude - I bet he loved it!

Mac Mable said...

Just popped in to say hello and thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope to see some creations of yours in the near future....However ......with Christmas approaching time is short x Thinking of you x.