3.18.2018

Birthday, Sis/Neighbor

I'm dropping in for a quick post.... (what's new, huh?), my middle daughter and new son-in-law are in town for a SHORT trip from Denver, so this post needs to be as well.

This card is for my neighbor, whom feels like a sister I never had and some people think we really are!  I made it ahead of her Birthday, well partly, then put it together and delivered it a day late!  Pretty bad considering she only lives across the street  :o\   Anyway, the stamp is NBUS, as is the die cut frame and pieces and sentiments few stamp sets (I'm still trying, Darnell!)!  Here she is ~


This stamp set comes with its own sentiments (and hilarious too) but I just couldn't figure out how to make them work for a Birthday, so alas I had improvise -- that's what we do, right?!

Supplies:  SSS card, ep, Ziggs, AI Laughing Set, PB Heartfelt Thanks, Altenew Birthday Greetings, MFT Blueprints 27 (frame)

Thanks for stopping by,  I'm looking forward to reciprocating soon!

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a fun card, brought a huge smile to my face. Funny how you had it prepared and then delivered it late! Again made me laugh. Enjoy your family visit x

I Card Everyone said...

TK these girls could only be half as cute as you and your neighbor/bestie/sis! I'm betting she totally understands your day-late delivery - and loves you/it anyway...
=]

Anita in France said...

This brilliant image had me laughing out loud, TK ... it's just so fun ... and captures the mirth of these two friends beautifully! That's a fabulous sentiment too ... and so true! Enjoy the quick visit! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Darling card, and I think I know the sentiments you are talking about.

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous TK! I'm sure she loved it and has it sitting out to make her smile!

Bobby said...

Their laughter is contagious, TK. It's such a fun card for a fun neighbor/sister.

Loll said...

Awesome card TK!! I bet your friend loved it! I think the sentiment is perfect with the image! xx