7.16.2026

Celebrate You!

 Good day, Fine Feathered Friends!
OK, so you're not birds but I am glad you're here!

Today's card has been posted and hopefully received ~


I fell in love with the Color Hues challenge Cream & Gold, and couldn't let it go by without another card, even though I was too late to enter so this will be sent to Triple B - July.  It features an older rose bouquet, heat embossed in gold on alabaster cs.  I then used the stencils to use a light cream ink to blend all of it, making the buds a bit darker.  After inking, I quickly applied Gold Perfect Pearls to add color and shine to the buds.  It was added over/under/between a golden glitter frame, in varying heights using glue and foam tapes.

The sentiment was heat embossed as well and popped over the stems.  Another Birthday card wishing someone special a great day!

While using blooms, I obviously opted not for the patriotic content or look on this card.

Supplies:
   PFS - Delicate Rosebuds suite, Fancy Rectangle Frame dies

Thanks for the visit, I'm so glad you stopped by!  Have a wonderful day.




14 comments:

Cat Craig said...

You are really rockin' the gold and cream. So beautiful.

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is absolutely GORGEOUS TK! You sure have embraced the gold and cream color pairing and this card couldn't be any prettier...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

It was delivered today and even more beautiful in person, TK! You have outdone yourself with these colors and I'm honored to be the recipient of this one! XOXO

Anonymous said...

TK you really have showcased these colors with a fabulously elegant card. The glittery gold PFS frame frames those delicate florals beautifully!
Hugs
Jaydee

Lisa Elton said...

This is absolutely beautiful, TK! You used those colors to perfection. This card will be treasured!

Rosemary said...

You really rocked the cream and color combo with this delightful card, TK! What a bummer you missed the deadline to include in it the Color Hues gallery.

Bobby said...

The dimension is fabulous on your elegant gold and cream card, TK.

Ida said...

This is so pretty and elegant. Love it.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Diane said...

Very elegant and pretty!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner

Loll said...

Beautiful card TK, perfect in the Cream and Gold colours! xx

Donna said...

Beautiful and elegant card!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card with that pretty frame and lovely stem of flowers. The colors are perfect. TFS

Bunny said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the dies you used. [Bunny]