7.29.2026

Across The Miles

 Winter Greetings!
Oh!  Not yet?  It must be these Christmas cards I've been making - lol.

I started with an idea of using a snowman, an unused stamp, colored it with Copics, added some new patterned paper and ta-da!  Ok, maybe not quite that easy.  The image, pp and base card were all die cut with a dome die, then adhered together.  I love the look of the card, but decided to add glossy accents to the heart, plus stabilize the top "hinge" a bit more by adding pp to the inside.

This card will go to Peace On Earth #116, because I took the antiqued colors from the top two photos, and CAS Christmas challenge!

 

After putting all my stuff away and photographing my card, I decided that I wanted a second card using mostly the same products.  So here's the second card ~

This card uses the same image, a different die, other new pp and a different sentiment.  The heart was glossied on this card too.  This card will visit NBUS #88 - Mutual Appreciation and IDEAs Calendar for Anything Goes this week!

 
Ugh!  I missed NBUS, as I ready it ended tomorrow!!!


Supplies:
   Card #1 - UN Across The Miles stamp and Holiday Encore pp (both NBUS); WF Nested Dome dies and MFT Blueprints 27
   Card #2 - UN Across The Miles; MFT Elegant Stax dies, TE In & Out Christmas sentiment and CB Welcome Winter pp

Hump Day!  We're over the hump and the day is nearing done, I hope your week goes well.

Hugs,
TK


13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your snowmen made for awesome cards!

Bobby said...

That snowman is darling, TK, and you made great use of the patterned paper. Yay for more cards for the Christmas stash.

Darlene said...

Both projects are just awesome! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are adorable, but I think the first is my favorite! I like the green and the cute snowflake paper you used. Thanks for playing along at CAS Christmas!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and a great looking Christmas card design!

I Card Everyone said...

I seriously need to go visit the Unity shop, TK! What a completely adorable image that you've colored to perfection on both of your cards!
=]

Anonymous said...

TK that snowman is absolutely adorable and I love how you have used him on both cards. I’m also obsessed with that sentiment on the first card. Love them both.
Hugs
Jaydee

Bonnie said...

I love this snowman with his pretty, shiny heart, TK! Both versions are perfect and a great use of patterned paper!

Marcia Hill said...

I absolutely ADORE your snowman images TK and perfectly colored too! Sweet, SWEET cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Rosemary said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet set of cards, TK! That snowman is just too darn cute.

Ida said...

Both cards are so fun and cute. I think though that 2nd one is my favorite of the two.

Cat Craig said...

Love these images and you brought them to life so nicely. Love the added hinge support. Functional and decorative. Nice.

Loll said...

Adorable snowman TK. Great designs for both cards. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas. xx