Hello and welcome!
Today's card was made for a few challenges but it all started with the thought that I better get in gear with some Christmas cards! Then, I really wanted to make it into a couple of challenges, let's just say that this card fit quite a few but I'll not be selfish and keep it to three: Inspiration #372 - Christmas in July; NBUS #88 - Mutual Appreciation; and JUGS #833 - Stencil week ~
A hot foiled tree in champagne, ink blending, partial die-cutting and popped up on a complementary pp panel. So, do you think it complements? I know, it's kinda out there and not what I had envisioned, yet it was the panel that I kept coming back to!
And a close-up for the shine. On the stencils, I did not use the "inner" stencils for more detail, instead I opted to just hand-blend my own depth and I rather like it! In the words of Vicki D, "yep, it works for me!"



16 comments:
This is SO pretty with the gold detail and the blue background on your off the edge design. Your stenciling is very soft and pretty as well. This is such a beautiful floral product and I have looked at it seriously a few times myself. So glad you decided to play along at Time Out!!!
I sure do like that tree, TK! This is a lovely card. So happy to spot it in our JUGs gallery!
Wonderful Christmas design with the beautiful tree! Nice work!
Well this is gorgeous! The tree is so pretty. Thanks for sharing at JUGS!
I often forego that last stencil too, TK, and it worked well for you to shade that tree yourself. I love the partial die cutting. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
It works for me too! The gray stripes are unexpected and really do work great! And that tree with the foiled shimmer and colors is beautiful! I like your shading much better than the stenciled shading! Yay for the growth of the Christmas stash!
So, you k ow I love this tree! I especially love it with the champagne foil. I think it works perfectly with that pp. there is something about that grey that sets off the softness of the tree. I love it
Hugs
Jaydee
THat is such a lovely tree and it sits well on the two toned base...
Works for me too TK!! Your foiled and stenciled tree is BEAUTIFUL and reminds me that I have this set too and have never used it...good grief!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
The foiled tree is so pretty and I love the stenciling. It's beautiful!
Beautiful card TK. Love your gorgeous foiled and stenciled Christmas tree. It's such a lovely image!! Love it paired with you striped blue paper. xx
I've never hot foiled anything but this makes me want to. It's so pretty and I love the navy papers, too. [Bunny]
What a lovely foiled tree and wonderfully colored - what a pretty design with it half cut away - the tree really stands out against the blue striped paper! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
Beautiful Christmas card, TK!
This is very pretty and came together beautifully! Good job!
I think it's very pretty and the gray panel compliments it just fine.
Post a Comment