Hello!
I saw the new MFT challenge, a patriotic color scheme but what I really needed was a kids' card. Did I make it work?
I used the colors, but rifled through my MFT things to find the perfect images and sentiment. While our nephew has boxer dogs, their colors just didn't work, so I colored him with the gray that was also allowed. I found another MFT stamp set to give it a more patriotic feel, even though this is prayers for a quick recovery. You see, poor nephew took a baseball to the face over the weekend and broke a few things; and today he had surgery to make repairs.
I do hope this sweet guy cheers him up and helps him heal! A doghouse and bowl were also used inside to tie it all together.
Supplies:
MFT - You Make My Tail Wag, Stars Above and BP #27 die
Hope you enjoyed the card! I'll be jetting this to the PO to get it mailed to Colorado pronto!
Hugs,
TK


7 comments:
Yep you nailed it. Very cute dual sided dog 😁
That’s a great looking card and I love the inside and outside boxer dog you used! I think you nailed the challenge for sure!
Such a cutie - love the image (front and back) and a perfect sentiment! Hope it brings your nephew comfort!
Hugs, Kate!
Awww pour guy...this sweet card should bring a smile...especially as the pups looking out and you get the backside in the card.
Yes it worked perfectly! It's an adorable card. - Am so sorry that yet another family member has had some unfortunate luck. Prayers for quick healing. - I bet this brought a smile to the recipient.
What a great card, TK!! That dog is adorable peeking through the window and the stars are probably what he saw when he got hit. I'm sorry that happened to him but this card will definitely cheer him up.
Oh my stars (couldn't resist, lol!), TK, what a fabulous card! I hope this brightens your nephew's day and that his surgery went well.
Post a Comment