10.18.2024

Snow, Anyone?

Warm Greetings!

Goodness, I love snow!   I love the beauty, the frosty shimmer, the pristine white... ahhh, I cannot get enough of it!  Well, until somebody drives through it and ruins the beauty!  Yes, I'm the mom that would haul the girls and "friends" up to the mountain for skiing, snowboarding, sledding.  I love the warmth (not HOT) of summer, the glorious colors of Spring and Fall, but Winter is beautiful too.  A favorite?  I don't have one... I just love all the beauty that we've been so graciously gifted!
So in honor of those winter thoughts ~


Trimmed apart from its mate (below), Copic colored and mounted on a debossed background.
CCC - Snowmen & Bunnies
LF - Joyful Wishes
Splb - freebie cardstock
HB - Fancy Pierced Snowflakes ip (NBUS), entering at NBUS Challenge #67





Second image on the same stamp as above, Copic colored and mounted.
CCC - Snowman & Bunnies
Sorry, forgot where I got the sentiment!


Again, Copic Colored, die cut and popped up on a masked/inked background with shimmer drops added for snow.
CCC - Teamwork
Splb - Holiday Sentiments 2


Isn't he precious?


Copic colored, fussy cut around the border and attached to the base.  Secondary sentiment added for a little extra fun.

CCC - Snow Good Sledding
Splb - more cardstock freebie
SSS - pre-stamped sentiment cut into banner

That's it for me today.  Thank you for walking down the snowy, memory lane with me -- I had fun!

Hugs,
TK

No comments: