11.20.2017

Sending...

...pink and gray, belated Birthday!  This card was sent to a dear friend, an inspiration, and definitely a happy uplifting person!  I wanted to use her favorite colors, and I also used a sketch challenge but I never seem to get them mailed and then posted before the challenge is over.  Oh well... I'm hoping she liked this, and REALLY hoping it extended her Birthday just a bit! 
\

I know, I know not so fallish, but her personality just speaks sunny days and butterflies!  I made it into a shaker card as you can tell by the glare in the lower right corner, it's something I don't make much of but wanted to see those punched butterflies move around a bit.  The small butterflies were punched (actually leftovers from another), sponged and added into the shaker with a bit of white FlowerSoft. Another tidbit is that the vellum butterfly is actually a two-layer die that added just a bit airiness.

Well I'm hoping she has it by now and enjoying it.  Thanks everyone for giving me a bit of your time, and your oh-so-wonderful inspiration and encouragement.

Hugs,
TK

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

really lovely shaker card, tk!!

sandie said...

I adore pink and grey and love how you used them here x

Barb Ghig said...

Such a lovely shaker, TK! Love how you added the butterflies...such a clever idea!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sure she loved it TK! Those pink butterflies are so sweet!

Darnell said...

It sounds like you designed your beautiful card specifically for your sunny friend and that will mean a lot to her! This was obviously crafted with love. It's a brilliant shaker with the butterflies inside and the gorgeous vellum one outside!! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Dreamy and delicate, TK ... so beautifully blended with bold and graphic ... what a great shaker! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Have it, love it, and it will be cherished forever, TK! You are so sweet to remember my birthday, and such a beautiful way, with my favorite gray, and butterflies! Your shaker elements are fantastic, TK... thanks and love are being sent your way... xx
=]

Mac Mable said...

Great shaker card and love the mini butterflies you've used inside it. Gorgeous vellum butterfly and love the colour combination x

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful card TK, the caring that went into it is obvious and I am sure Michele treasures it.

Susanne Vargas said...

Fabulous card! Love how delicate the butterfly looks!