11.24.2016

Happy Thanksgiving, a couple of cards and a Thank You!

Got my puter back but now I'm traveling, actually in Colorado for the week but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and to post a few cards I've made for the family.  Hope everyone has a wonderful turkey day, being surrounded with loved ones, I know I am!!!

My cards are essentially the same, but a little different image so I'll post one of each...








Products -
   SSS Harvest Mouse, colored with Zigs
   Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles
   VersaMark, clear ep, PTI Smokey Shadow, Neenah 80# and TH watercolor
   The Paper Studio -- old pieces of pp...

And THANK YOU!  Today is actually my 1st Blogiversary, so I wanted to say thank you to all who encouraged me to start a blog, for everyone who offers up their endless encouraging support, and for my newfound friends!  This is YOUR Thank You!

Hugs and happy day,
TK

15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh TK! These little guys are some of my favorite ... we should be thanking you!! Darling cards, splendid watercoloring! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! xx
=]

Rosemary said...

what a fantastic set of cards, TK!!! the coloring is amazing!! congrats on your one year anniversary!!

Cat Craig said...

I love that little mouse, sweet cards TK.

Anita in France said...

These are just so cute, TK ... such adorable little mice, all so beautifully coloured! Congratulations on your first blogaversary ... it's been a joy to visit and enjoy all your creativity over the past year! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

Happy belated 1year in blogland! I am so pleased you joined us and I especially thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and the lovely comments you leave me. These cards are adorable, your colouring superb and the touch soft green around the image, just perfect x

Bonnie said...

This is such a fantastic layout, one of my favorites! And your little mice are adorable!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....these are just so cute. Just love what you did with these sweet harvest mice, you really made them shine! Congrats on your one year blog anniversary! So excited for you.

Lisa Lara said...

oh I love your sweet set of cards TK.

Kim Heggins said...

these are just so cute...so in love with all your wonderful mice cards, just as sweet as can be.

Bobby said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary, TK. It's been fun getting to know you and seeing your wonderful cards like those you shared today.

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable! I do love those little mice!

Leigh Penner said...

These are super sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! Happy anniversary! Your little mice are so adorable!! Wonderful coloring, and a perfect way to use them all!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute set of cards, TK! I love these darling mice and how they pop with clear EP! Beautiful coloring with your Zigs, too!

Marybeth said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, TK ! I hope you enjoyed your travels as well!
My goodness these little guys are as cute as can be!