10.08.2016

Get Well Wishes

This card's off to a friend who is recovering from surgery.  I've already heard she's doing well but I wanted to spread a little cheer  :0)  I stamped the image, colored with my ZIGS, die cut and popped up the image on a woodgrain cs, added some glossy accents and then stamped a sentiment and "frame" around it on the inside.  I wanted to leave the image center stage so opted to not put a sentiment on the front, besides I kinda really like that woodgrain showing too!



Products -
   Ink: VersaFine and HA Cup of Joe (inside)
   Paper:  Bristol smooth, Essentials by Ellen Woodgrain
   Die:  Sizzix Grand Large Label
   Stamp:  PTI BB: Birthday and PTI Inside/Out: Well Wishes (both inside)
   ZIGS:  Yellow, Bright Yellow, Cobalt Blue, May Green, Green, Pale Pink, Light Pink, Pink,       Oatmeal, Beige, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Blue Gray

Thanks for stopping by, I think I'm gonna call it a night!

Hugs,
TK

5 comments:

Carol H. said...

Your card is so pretty and adorable! Very well colored too! It's sure to bring a smile to your friend's face! :)

Lisa Elton said...

What darling little bear, this is delightful!!

Bobby said...

This will definitely spread cheer, TK. So cute.

Loll said...

Awww ... this is so adorable TK. It is bound to brighten your friend's day. xx

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card for your friend, tk...I'm sure they appreciated it greatly!!