1.22.2016

Hello!

Well, hello!  Since that is what my card is all about, I thought I'd say it AND express how happy I am that you stopped by!

I stamped and colored this image awhile ago but neglected to do something with him.  I think he's adorable, and I was prompted by Jennifer McGuire's coloring.


Since I had the same image, and I fell in love with her coloring, I thought I would try my hand at it as well.  I adore her card, which makes me know that I still have a lot more practice to do!  Here's my card:






I stamped the image and heat embossed with black ep, colored him with Peerless watercolors, adding perfect pearls to the mixture, then added the sentiment on a snipped piece of black cs, covered in VersaMark and then coated with clear ep for the shine to match the black on Mr. Owl.

Well, that's all I've got photographed from my pile of "practicing", so I'll bid adieu for now.  Happy crafting!

TK

CS:  Neenan, Blueberry Sky from PTI, misc black
Stamp:  Wise Owl from Jane's Doodles, Chickadees from Technique Tuesday
Ink:  VersaFine Black, Brilliance Galaxy Gold, VersaMark


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TK he is looking very handsome, indeed! I don't have perfect pearls, but I may soon!
=]

Marybeth said...

Wow, the second picture really shows how beautiful your coloring is! Well done and wonderful card,TK

Anita in France said...

What awesome colouring, TK ... so pleased you included that close up ... we really get to see how beautifully each feather is done ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Jenni's Jems said...

Your colouring is fantastic!x

Hannelie said...

Amazing coloring TK!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful and I love the sparkle with the peerless! Gorgeous coloring TK!