12.23.2015

Gift Tags for Neighbors

Hey, Peoples!  I wanted to post these tags that I made for our neighbors.  There are a few of us that exchange goodies around the holidays, and this year I made homemade Cinnamon Raisin bread to give.  I wanted to make tags to go on the gifts, so here's what I made...

I stamped the snowpeople, trees and sentiment, and embossed with clear.  Then I masked and inked the backgrounds with distress inks, and colored the snowpeople with Copics.  I added stickles to the snowline and the snowgirl's pom pom.  Here's a closer shot at the stickles -

 Well must run, still one more loaf of bread to bake and get these delivered!  Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope that your holidays are truly wonderful!

Tags: pre-made
Ink: Versafine, Ranger
Stamp:  LF Ready, Set, Snow
Die:  PTI In The Meadow (snow line)
Copics, Stardust Stickles and misc. twine


TK

2 comments:

Anita in France said...

These are just adorable, TK ... such a sweet winter scene with those cute little snowmen! Imagining the delicious aroma of that cinnamon raisin bread ... yum! Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed Christmas! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Wonderful!! OH do I wish we were neighbors! Merry Christmas, TK!
=]>