2.28.2018

Plum Purple Birthday!

I really was looking for a simple floral die cut to use the negative from, I had seen a card on Pinterest that I fell in love with because of its simplicity.  Do you think I could find a simple floral die?  Not a chance!  So I opted to use a more intricate and delicate die to place on the gorgeous purple cardstock, then pop it up over the white base.  Here she is...


Though I really like the outcome because of that beautiful die, swirly sentiment, plum gorgeous cardstock, and cutesy fun ribbon -- I really NEED to make the card that still sits in my brain!

Thanks for stopping by, I know I've been a bit of feast or famine but believe me, I'll take any moment I can get!  Here's to you, Friends!

Hugs,
TK

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

TK this is a lovely card, I love the pops of white against your plum background.

Mac Mable said...

The intricate and delicate die looks fabulous Agilent that deep background. The font of the sentiment is perfect for that flower die. Looking forward to seeing 'that' card that remains in your brain xx One classy and elegant card x

Lisa Elton said...

There's a bit of elegance to your pretty card TK! I think it's the regal plum paper and the fancy sheer ribbon framing the spray of flowers!

Happy Dance said...

Well TK, it looks pretty darn pretty to me! And if you don't have the die that's on your mind, then I guess it's time to do a little shopping, lol! Love that rich plum cardstock, and the sweet ribbon. They both serve to enhance that die and your swirly sentiment. Sweet card. Bev

I Card Everyone said...

TK I believe the flourish of your flowers flatter the fancy flavor of the wish - fantastically! BTW send me a photo of that Pinterest card... you know I might have it!!
=] xx

Rosemary said...

lovely design, tk!! looking forward to seeing the card that is still waiting to come to life!

Bobby said...

This is a very elegant looking card, TK. Keep looking. I'd love to see what you really had in mind to make.

Susanne Vargas said...

Simple but gorgeous! The color combo looks classy!

Anita in France said...

Very stylish, TK ... the delicate die cut is gorgeous against the rich plum ... perfect with that delicious font in the sentiment! Waiting to see the other one that's in your brain!! Hugs, Anita :)