10.18.2017

Hello, Friends -- Thank You!

I just wanted to say hello to my friends, hopefully I've had a few stick around during my LONG absence!  I've been quite busy but I'm dreaming of the day when I can get back to my Craft Room in a well-balanced life -- haha!  I've made a few cards but really haven't had time to post, so I wanted to start by saying "Thank You, Friends"!



This is a standard card, a style I've made before but I just love that swoopy scallop and wording!  One can never tire of a good standby  :o)   I've got a few others, and I'll be posting as I can and I'm DYING to get back into seeing what everyone else has been up to!

Thank you too, to all you wonderful friends who sent Birthday cards, even though I was absent!  They're precious to me, and I actually hang them around my room -- to view when I get into my space.

Hope to see you soon!
Hugs,
TK


7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Good to see you back x Great swoopy scallop card and looking forward to viewing your fabulous creations again x

Cat Craig said...

So good to see your posting TK. This is a lovely card I like the pp for that die cut.

Lisa Elton said...

Nice to have you back TK! Your card is marvelous! Love the swooping die cut border and the fancy paisley paper!

I Card Everyone said...

She's baaaaaaaaack!! and looking good, my friend! LOve that paisley paper!! Please never stop using that swoopy, scallop-y border!! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Welcome back, TK, even if it is only for a flying visit for now! Lovely card ... gorgeous rich tones in the pp ... I too love that swooshy scallop die! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card TK...so happy to see you back in blogland!

Rosemary said...

What a gorgeous card, TK!!! So happy to see you posting!!!