5.31.2017

Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl!

Howdy, Friends & Neighbors!  I haven't been around much, and I REALLY haven't had much time to create but I did get to make this for my mom recently, so I thought I'd share.
The stamp is new, a company I really hadn't seen before (Santoro London "From The Heart") but I bought a few of these because they're just so cute!


Pretty simple card, but I really like it -- quite happy with my Copic coloring, and again, that little girl is just too cute!  Here's a close-up so you can see her pink little cheeks!


Thank you for taking time to stop in and see my card -- I think about you guys often, and can't wait until I can get back in my craft room more regularly!  Until then, I hope to pop in and see what all of you are up to!  Gorgeousness is my guess...

Hugs,
TK

7 comments:

sandie said...

I hope you get to craft more soon. This card is so adorable, love the CAS design and so cute, colouring superb x

I Card Everyone said...

TK your Copic skills are wonderful - you must be crafting in your mind while otherwise occupied!!! Darling card, and it's so nice to see you in my in box! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

So adorable, TK ... and fabulous colouring ... love the way that scalloped border mimics the pattern on this little sweetie's dress! Good to see you ... I'm not around much either ... must be something in the air! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a cute image and a darling card TK!!

Darnell said...

Good to see you, TK! I've missed you! Thank you for popping in to share the adorable card for your mom!! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

Nice to see you again TK, sweet card.

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card, tk!! so nice to see you posting!