3.19.2016

hello, friend

I wanted to send a card to a blogger friend, who has been such an inspiration, motivator and endless help on my new adventure, this blog.  She's been incredibly sweet, even calling me to "meet"!  How much better can you get than that? 

She recently commented on my "inked embossing folder" technique, and fell in love with the folder that I used.  Since I wanted to send her one, I decided to enclose a card as well.  Here it is using the same technique.  I also used a layout design but it is unfortunately now past.  Oh well.  Enjoy!

Supplies:
EF:  DB Daisy
Ink:  Ranger Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry
 Stamp:  ME Origami (sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by! What's your plans for the weekend? I hope to include more cardmaking!!!

TK

8 comments:

Loll said...

This is so cheerful with the bright and sunny colours, TK. xx

Bobby said...

Your embossing folder makes a great stamp, TK, and the colors are wonderful. Your friend will love it.

I Card Everyone said...

Beautiful, my friend ... even more so irl!! Oh what beautiful colors together! Thank you, TK! Can't wait for our 'play date' tomorrow!!
=] =]

TK said...

Ready and waiting...

TK

Darnell said...

How lucky for you to live near enough to visit with Michele! I sure love the way you designed your pretty card using the e/f technique, TK! You chose awesome colors and a beautiful e/f design! I've yet to try this myself and appreciate the inspiration!! Pinning! Hugs, Darnell

Kristie Goulet said...

This is just gorgeous! I just hopped over from our sweet friend, Michele's blog to see this card and become one of your newest followers. :) LOVE this!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love the bright colors and how you used the technique!

Anita in France said...

So very pretty, TK ... and such a gorgeous blend of colours! I'm soooooo far behind ... off to meander through all your lovely creations over the past few weeks ... will be back with a comment or two! Hugs, Anita :)