11.07.2017

Bloomin' Fresh Birthday

Howdy, Friends!  Is anyone tired of me trying to catch up yet?  I hope not because I have a couple more posts, then hopefully on to new creations...  This one is a stamp that I really enjoy, I tried playing with a couple flowers but just couldn't get them to layer how I saw it in my head.  I also really enjoy the colors on this one!  Not really fall, but pleasing to mine eyes anyway, and the colors fit the bill for the recipient, Daughter #1!



I am happy with the end product but hindsight I think I'd leave off the scoring in the flower petals.  This was actually a terrific idea from Hubbs, but I just didn't execute it correctly.   Something else to put on my list of "Learn How To Do" which is forever expanding...

Hope this find all of you warm, happy, and eager for beautiful days ahead!  There's been a lot of devastation this year across the US and around the world, I just pray that all of you made it out protected and blessed.

See you all soon, Sweet Friends!
Hugs,
TK

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Until you mentioned the petal scoring I didn't see it. Lovely card TK>

I Card Everyone said...

The colors, the embossed VELLUM! and your thoughts all are very pleasing to mine eyes, TK... thank you. btw Never will we tire of you! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

That lovely golden yellow bloom is just gorgeous against that fabulous aqua and white, TK ... there's such a delicious freshness about it! In answer to your question ... nope, just enjoying! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

wow that embossed vellum looks amazing and such a good idea to use vellum with this paper. Super colour combo. Great to see you back and thanks for visiting my blog. All well here. London has been a bit scary but I still love it!

Mac Mable said...

What gorgeous colours and the vellum flower is great x

Rosemary said...

lovely card, tk... the vellum flower is so pretty!!