11.08.2016

CTS #197 - Happy Birthday, MICHELE!


I'm really hoping there's a party going on, and I wanted to throw my card in the basket for Michele!  She's as sweet as can be, and a really good card-maker, as you can see!  Hopefully she has it in hand, but if not it'll be there soon! Here's to you, sweet Michele! Hope your day is spectacular!   Ok, onto the reason we're here...


It all started with a watercolor panel, die cut with the flowers then layered onto a panel cut at an angle and ink blending done.  A sentiment was then embossed with a sparkly ep.  And a close-up so you can see the sparkle... I only wish the picture was better but alas it is cloudy here.

This will be enrolled into Case This Sketch #197, ending today!  Whew, I made it!  I really enjoyed the DT's cards but Michele's really spoke to me, so only fitting this one to her goes there too.


Products - 
   Dies:  AJVD Pop-Up Flowers, Avery Elle Dotted Border
   Ink:  Ranger Antique Linen, Wild Honey
   Stamp:  PTI Stylish Sentiments Birthday
   Misc:   Peerless watercolors, Ranger Watercolor paper, Ranger Enchanted Gold ep

Thanks for spending a bit of your day with me, and hopefully enjoyed helping me celebrate Michele's Birthday!

Hugs,
TK

11 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I'm sure MIchele will love it! The scalloped edge is a great transition. Fab take on the sketch.

sandie said...

Fabulous layering and gorgeous colours x

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty colors on your fall flowers!! This is pretty TK and Michele will love it!!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful fall flowers, TK!

I Card Everyone said...

TK it is magnificent IRL!!! Thank you SO for remembering my birthday, and making it so special! xx
=]

Loll said...

Love the colours of your beautiful layered flowers TK. Great job with the sketch. And happy birthday to Michele! xx

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful birthday card for Michele...love your big and bold sentiment embossed in that gorgeous gold.

Anita in France said...

Those autumn blooms glow so beatifully, TK ... perfect with the shimmery shiny sentiment ... such a wonderful card for the lovely Michele! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Love the rustic with the shine, TK. At least that's how I'm seeing it with the wonderful inking on the background and those autumnal colored flowers. I wish there had been a party, too.

Rosemary said...

What a beautiful take on the CTS layout, TK!!! And I love, love, love those beautiful fall inspired flowers!!

Marybeth said...

This is one gorgycard,TK Love the way your colored and layered the flowers and then such a beautiful sentiment!