10.02.2016

MUSE #185, SSS Wednesday: Anything Goes

Well wonders never cease! I made a card and it miraculously fit into a couple challenges!  If I make a card for a challenge, it doesn't seem to work for anything else; but when I just make a card it usually NEVER fits into any challenges!  Well, I broke out of the dilemma for a bit!  This card is on its way to a special someone who made a generous card donation to RFK.  What is that you ask?  Just check the tabs above....  So on to the card, shall we?


I started with a colored card base, added the pp cut using a border die, cut the base and outline for the word die and popped it up on foam dots.  Finally, I placed a few Doodlebug sprinkles, thanks to the wonderful generosity of Michele!  A close-up showing the dimension...


And an attempt at showing you the wonderful sparkle from the sprinkles!


This little ditty will be heading to MUSE #185 (Aileen Ryan), and SSS Wednesday: Anything Goes.
For the MUSE challenge, I used Aileen's beautiful floral inspiration, and her wonderful stand-out sentiment.  For the SSS Wednesday, I used Spellbinders.


Products -
   Paper:  PTI Winter Wisteria, pp from Colorbok Fresh Linen, Neenah 80# white and SSS Gray
   Dies:  Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders 1, SSS Thankful (NBUS)
   Stamp: ME True Friends (inside sentiment NBUS)
   Doodlebug Sprinkles in Lily White Glitter

Thanks for spending your time with me!  I love having you visit me!  Hope your day is truly blessed...
TK

8 comments:

Ardyth said...

Beautiful colours and I love that layered die cut sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty TK, love the colors!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card, tk!! the recipient with love it!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh what a beauty TK. I love the colors you used and how you layered your sentiment.

debby4000 said...


Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Loll said...

Love your patterned paper ... such pretty design and colours. Perfect matching with the card base. And lots of sparkle with your added bling. Great card TK! xx

Barb Ghig said...

I have to apologize for my late visit...I've been without a pc for a few days! This is such a fabulous card, TK! I love the floral pattern and the outline for the sentiment really makes it pop! My fave are the sparkly 'Sprinkles'...they're so pretty! But, what I love most...This BEAUTY is sitting on my shelf directly above my craft desk, and I get to enjoy looking at it every day :) Thank you so much, TK!!!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely design, and the color combo is fab.