6.13.2016

Wish Big Birthday Greetings

Hello, Friends!  Sorry I've been MIA, but at least I got to see a few cards, make one, and now a quick post, so I'll get right to it...

A really quick, one layer card for a co-worker.  I wish the colors showed true, but I could not get them adjusted correctly for anything - oh well, you'll just have to use your beautiful imaginations!  The colors are tealish, bluish, and purplish... can you see it?  I carried the chevron bars to the inside, and did a bit of sponging there, as well.


I couldn't seem to fit the card into any current challenges, so here it is, all on its own!

Supplies:
   Ink - Versamark, Versafine black, HA Tide Pool, Pool and Passionflower
   Stamps - PTI Birthday Stylish Sentiments (the rest is inside)
   Stencils - MFT Scattered Bars, SSS Circle Dots
   Clear EP

Well, short and sweet, but at least I got a post, right?  Hope to see you soon, and have a happy week!

TK

11 comments:

Hannelie said...

Good to see you TK!The colors beautiful to me!

I Card Everyone said...

Sometimes the challenge is just to get a card made these days, TK! You've accomplished it beautifully - and I'm sure your friend will love it, too. xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Cool and bold and graphic, TK ... such a delicious colour palette! Great to see you back! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Clever background and yes I can see the colours and they are gorgeous x

Carol H. said...

Very lovely card! I'm sure your coworker will adore it! Your colors look really pretty too!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your playful background TK, this is fun!

Bobby said...

You're not the only one who's been missing, TK. I'm glad you had a chance to make this lovely creation.

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous TK! Gorgeous colors together!

Loll said...

Great combination of colours and layering of stencils TK. Awesome design! xx

Darnell said...

Great to see you post, TK, and I love your tealish, bluish, and purplish card!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

This is really wonderful!!!! Hugs, Char