2.18.2016

Happy Birthday, Anita!

Somewhere along the line I snagged Anita's Birthday and kept it hidden away, then leading up to today I didn't hear any hints and I started doubting myself.  Well, fortunately I made a kard and awaited to see what would be posted today. Lo and behold, a LOT of celebration!  So, here is my kard, Anita!  Hope your day is amazingly awesome!


I used the die cut in silver, overlaid another full die of white paper and colored with my Zigs, then added the sentiment and a silver strip along the bottom.  I actually started out with soft colors, then thought the boldness stood out better.  Oh! and because I know she loves WoS, I used it on the center yellow!  And....since you can't really see the shine of the silver, here's a close-up that shows a little more, I hope!


So, from Washington state, USA all the way to France, Best Wishes!

Die:  PTI - Floral Flaps
Paper:  Neenah, DCWV Foiled
Ink:  HA Soft Granite
Zigs


Hope everyone else is blessed with a beautiful day as well!

TK

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh I love the silver foil with the bright colors beneath!

Anita in France said...

Oh my, TK, how gorgeous! Those vibrant colours and shimmer with the glimmery silver are simply stunning ... just like a beautiful stained glass window! Love how you've drawn all that glorious white space together with the slender border and delicious scripty sentiment! Thank you so much ... for your lovely birthday wishes and for such a splendid card! Hugs, Anita :)

Hannelie said...

So beautiful! Anita will surely LOVE this !