11.24.2015

OCC Holiday Style Day 5

Here is my little scene created from Day 5 of class, Cute & Whimsical Cards.  I loved making this one; probably my favorite, replicating Laura Bassen's whimsy!

This card was not only my first attempt at masking, but also at embossing paste AND copic coloring something that was actually an entire scene not just a small image.  However, I just noticed that I forgot to draw in the rope from the sled to the elf!!!  Oops!

TK


Stamp:  MFT Santa's Elves, Wplus9 Winter Pals
Ink:  Hero Arts
Stencil:  SSS Falling Snow
Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, Stampendous glitter on paste
Copics

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Fabulous firsts, TK! LOve the sparkle, your masking, and Copic coloring is awesome ... and that little penguin is on his own, sledding right down the hill and escaping with that pile of presents! WOW this is cute!
=]